Saturday 17 May 2008

Ooh the nerves...

5....

4....

3....

2....

1....


Nearly Sunday! Well tomorrow is when my quest becomes official, and although I've heard from the ME Association, I have yet to hear back from NABD about raising some cash for them. Hopefully a gang of bikers will be at the Feughside for the photo-opp which will be used to promote Cubbies Counties in all / any mags 'n' rags I can think of, and then next weekend, the first County will be conquered (fingers crossed that someone from Wales has a suitable fuel tap they can send me to replace the drippy one currently on the bike, and that I can replace or fix the seemingly faulty light / ignition switch which seems to be the source of the fuse blowing problem)...what is that county, I hear you cry! Well....Cubbie is going to SKYE!

No comments:

Followers

Country Counter

free counters