Wednesday 25 June 2008

NEW CUBBIES COUNTIES SPONSOR!!!

I'd like to welcome Diamond Insurance on board as the main sponsor for my charity challenge.

You can visit their website at www.diamondinsurance.net/classic.htm and I'll have a bit more info about their involvement when I return from Scarborough.

In the mean time, thanks to Sue there for sorting things out for me, and a huge thanks to YOU for reading this, we're up to over 11,000 hits now - simply unbelievable!

A quick update on Cubbie for you, still not running well, got my hands on a selection of different size jets and slides so in the 3 hours I have spare before heading south I shall have a fiddle and see if anything makes any difference.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you do leave tuning to the last minute, don't you! Still reckon you need a 22mm carb

Biffa at CBG

Gorgeous Biker Chick said...

Well if anyone has a spare 22mm carby....

Thanks for the comment Boss, wasn't so difficult after all eh!

Followers

Country Counter

free counters