Friday 5 September 2008

Catching up...and still behind!

You know how it goes, nothing happens, which means I have plenty of time to write about nothing, and then it all kicks off, leaving not a lot of time to sit and blog.

I know a lot of you surf the blog over the weekend, so just a quick update then I promise, oh yes I PROMISE to fully update it upon from return from Glasgow, some time around Weds / Thursday, depending what time they let me out of the briefing.


Sunday 7th, off to Alford for the Grampian motorcycle convention, then heading south straight after so that I don't have to get up at the crack of dawn on Monday.

Might take Cubbie out for a prowl around the mean streets of Glasgee on Monday evening, might meet up with some Triumph owners, might not, but we'll see.

TUESDAY is the big day, I plan to head to the Tunnocks tea cake factory. Oh yes I do. Well I've emailed them to see if its possible to pop in, so will have to wait and see what they say about an official Cubbie visit. After that, heading east to tick off some Lothian counties, east, west and mid hopefully, and maybe even further east to some other place I can't remember the name of right now (give me a break, its 23:49 Sat'day night!) then returning to my nice cosy hotel via a VMCC meeting somewhere else I can't remember. Got it written down but its packed away and I'm not about to unpack everything just to find out for you.

Checked Cubbie over today in preparation for this trip, noticed the brake light doesn't work now. Both filaments in the bulb do come on when I switch the lights on, but no brake light. Really handy. Jolly good. Re-wired the brake light switch too as I noticed one of the wires wasn't making a good connection. Guess I'll have to investigate that one in the car park of a Glasgow hotel. Or maybe I can find someone to do it for me at Alford...yers....that sounds like a plan....

Got spare oil...fuses....wire....no need for camping this time, phew.....maps....phone....ah SPONSOR forms.....what else do I need?

Sleep!

No comments:

Followers

Country Counter

free counters