Friday 5 March 2010

Photo Comp CLOSING DATE.

Ok y'all, I'm getting bored with asking for photos for the competition and not getting any sent in, so I presume you're all bored with it too, therefore, the closing date shall be MONDAY 8th MARCH. That is this Monday coming, the Monday after this weekend. That means you have plenty of time to get out with the camera on the weekend. All entries will be posted up in the week after Mon 8th and Head Judge Phil Mather will let you know who the lucky winners are - yes, that's right, 'cos there are two prizes this year - a fantastically attractive and rather fashionable GBC Blog Tee Shirt, featuring Cubbie & GBC, plus as a runner up prize, the Editor of Old Bike Mart has kindly agreed to donate a voucher for ONE YEARS FREE SUBSCRIPTION. You can't beat that, can you. Don't answer that. Just get me some more photos.

8 comments:

Mrs. B.C. said...

Nowthen, (that's a new word I just made up) I thought you had thousands of photos sent in. Where are they????

philonwheels said...

Hey - where have all the photographers gone? Considering the amount of material that gets put on the internet every day I thought a few more folk would have taken an interest, especially since we no longer have to send films away and wait weeks for the prints to turn up. Like GBC said, get out there at the weekend and shoot something - or is transport something you just don't get a lot of any more? Phil Mather

Anonymous said...

Come on people get snapping...I enjoy getting to see pics from other parts of the planet I hope to visit someday. It can be a little frustrating jumping through the e-mail attachment loops with all the seemingly differing file formats and whatnot going on. It still amazes me though...the new technologies, I just wish you could bodge your way through it like you can on an old British bike...Hairy Larry

kawa said...

That new word has traits of Jimmy Savile Mrs BC

Well I've got all my pics in, so how about the rest of you? Remember it can be any sort of transport (I hope), you even get sunny days in winter and as Larry says its great to see other folks photos...an I've already got one GBC T shirt (great for keeping the Zed warm)


kawa

Mrs. B.C said...

Spoken like a True Brit Biker, Larry.

Gorgeous Biker Chick said...

Yay hay hay, hello Philonwheels!

Mary said...

O.K. I sent you three - no snow, but lots of fun from bikers here in sunny Louisiana. You know, I could always use another t-shirt, and would proudly wear it.

Darrell said...

Sorry, I failed. I rode all over with my camera, just didn't see anything worth recording.
Gee...sure wish I could get one of those fancy shirts....

Followers

Country Counter

free counters