Thursday 17 June 2010

Payable by installments....

Thought you might like to see my two bikes....tee hee....there's a story in this but you're not getting the full goss til I've done the full write up (seems I have to catch up with some of the day job before I can do that), just couldn't resist posting the pic!



Yummy yummy yummmmmy.

PS, perhaps I should add that no money has actually changed hands and the term 'my bike' is, well, applied only loosely...The Man from Muckleflugga has a great sense of humour ;-)

6 comments:

Geordie J. said...

Oh! Michty! An' to think I'd thought you'd seen the light and were hitching your wagon to the star of Hall Green!
Oh, well! Have to admit it does look like a nice bike - and it'll be easy to start.
Take care! (and be good!)

Geordie J.

Gorgeous Biker Chick said...

You know me Geordie, TRIUMPH through and through. Along with a few others too.... ;-)

Lindsay said...

Happy new bike, nice bike too, but Cubbie looks more like a proper bike me thinks, looking good in the background.

Stuart said...

Congratulations on the new bike GBC. An exellent choice.

What's the difference between the Thunderbird and the Bonneville from that time?

Stuart

Gorgeous Biker Chick said...

Not quite sure Stu...haven't done all my homework on it yet...possibly one had single and one had twin carbs...thanks for the card btw! Me likie!

Wotcha Linds, good to hear you're still out there. I think Cubbie looks best, obviously, but that T'bird doesn't half shift, and for something from the 80s you have to confess it ain't bad in the looks dept.

Anonymous said...

Just checked out your bike on a bigger screen and realized it's not one of the "new" Triumphs.750? Seems like I remember they made a few 650 variants for police depts. or something like that. Anyway, very nice...and with the later sculpted seat, disc brake...and a rack and box. Now you'll have room to throw on a barbie and a sheep dog....Hairy Larry

Followers

Country Counter

free counters