Thursday 9 December 2010

Blackberry posting

I do apologise, I was just trying to see whether or not I could actually post in the post that I started on the BB, but turns out I still can't do that, which is most annoying. I'm not having an awfully good time with the BB, although I do like it, it seems to enjoy winding me up. I installed the software onto my home computer so that I could 'sync my devices' and all that happened was the pooter refused to boot up. It's working now though after I rebooted using the last know something or other settings, but how long it will last is anyones guess.

I was also looking at 'mobile blogging' through the Blogger site, to see if that might be the answer, but all it seems to be directing me to do is to register so that I can then send mobile posts to my 'new' blog. Well, I don't want a new blog thank you very much, I would just like my old one to accept posts from my Blackberry, is that too much to ask?

I'm probably going to go and spoil it all now by connection (using a wire) my BB to my pooter so that I can share some video footage I took the other night on my way home from work and get all the pics off that I keep snapping. Wish me luck....I might be right back with a vid for you, or I might not...

The Really REALLY good news, is that PHIL MATHER has agreed to be the HEAD JUDGE again for the Blog Winter Photo Competition. I've yet to think of a suitable topic, but I'm sure something will pop into my head soon, so make sure you pop back to check on the blog, and take your camera or moby phone with you on all outings from now on, so that you can capture that magic moment that might just fit into the comp category.

Right, BB is plugged in and away we go....

8 comments:

Bodger said...

Blackberry posting.....a letter, package?

Apparently these are handy devices to have, but please don't keep us all in suspense, what did the Blackberry post???? :)

Anonymous said...

So.....what you're saying...is you can wirelessly connect to your blog, and ta-da, start a new "thread" as I gather it's known as...pretty cool. Think I'll be looking at Blackberries and the like soon, since my current device has been less than satisfactory. Hairy Larry (via old fashioned wires)

Anonymous said...

Before we had technology we'd never have known the problems that technology can cause.

ng

Anonymous said...

Or....I'll wait untill you figure out all this new stuff, and write up a report. Then I'll go look at new devices. HL

Lindsay said...

Hey BC, did it work, the BB synch?

Gorgeous Biker Chick said...

Larry - might be able to offer you a real good deal on a second hand Blackberry at this rate!

Hello Linds, not really sure if it worked or not, had a couple of errors along the way but then ran out of time to mess with it.

Shorty said...

I am still trying to work out the technology used to make a 1948 AJS run. So me think the chance of understanding all this is less than zero

Stuart said...

Hmmm, sounds like you are in a jam with this Blackberry!

;-)

Followers

Country Counter

free counters