Friday 20 May 2011

Blog Down Time

My apologies for the apparent lack of activity on here lately. For once, it wasn't my fault. For the last week, every time I've tried to log in to post there has been some kind of error. A quick Google of said error revealed that Blogger had been having a spot of bother with things, and some blogs lost posts or comments or both. Luckily, it would seem that I didn't lose any, just couldn't add anything. I've got a busy weekend ahead; fencing (barbed wire, not swords (foils?)), paper work, admin, moving sheep and partaking of a karting Grand Prix in the Glasgee area, plus, hopefully, Terrier parts shopping, so some time next week I'll attempt to pop an update about everything that Cubbie Towers on for you.

3 comments:

Bodger said...

Had same problem myself...was about two days I think....looked like I had lost a post....then miracle of miracles...it showed up AFTER I did another posting along the same lines...Ah well...modern technology....

Anonymous said...

Karting Grand Prix ... ?

Now that sounds like a LOT of fun :o)

Graham B

Gorgeous Biker Chick said...

Sure was GB!!!

Just remember to do a back up Bodger...

Followers

Country Counter

free counters